CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
ROLE: Consultant on Institutional Risk Mitigation and Contingency Planning
JOB LOCATION: Kaduna
SCOPE AND DELIVERABLES:
- On-site Two-day Training (9 hours in total) on institutional Risk Mitigation and Contingency Planning in light of Covid19 and General Institutional Risks for 8 senior staff
- Development and delivery of approved 5 pages institutional Risk Mitigation Framework.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
if interested, please send the below to [email protected] by Friday 31 July 2020 with email subject: ” EWEI CIRMCP.”
- Updated Resume showing relevant qualifications to deliver on the scope and deliverables.
- One-page Statement of Interest
- Quotation, including indication if costs are negotiable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and Interviewed. Thank you.