Kaduna State University wishes to invite candidates who applied for admission as the first choice into the University through UTME and DE to register for online screening exercise through the University PUTME Screening Penal.
Registration for the Post-UTME Screening will commence on Monday 17th August 2020 and end on 18th September 2020.
a. Prospective candidates must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies In not more than two (2) sitting, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics
b. Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as the first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of (See table below) or higher in the relevant subjects.
Faculty and cut off points:
1. Applied Health Sciences – 200
2. Arts – 170
3. Agricultural Sciences – 170
4. Education – 170
5. Environmental Sciences – 170
6. Management Sciences – 180
7. Science – 180 for Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology
8. Social Science – 180
9. Medicine -200
10. Pharmaceutical Science – 200
c. Eligible candidates must upload 0’Level Result on KASU website to be considered for admission.
d. Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) 0′ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points tor the programme they applied.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2. 000.00 (all charges inclusive) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
1. Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer 0R Any Mobile Device 0R simply use KASU Android Application available on Google Play store.
2. Click on the Login Button (Green Button). Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG). Password Is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details, click “Pay via Interswitch” ie. green at the top of the page. Proceed with payment.
4. After Successful Payment, Logout of your account and wait for 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
For any enquiry or complaint please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.