According to Kaduna Electric, Under the new Tariff Band, customers will be charged based on service levels. The more hours of supply the enjoy, the more they are expected to pay for it.
The new tariff regime categorized customers into service bond A to E as follows:
1. Band A Customers who will enjoy 20 hours of supply and above.
2. Band B Customers who will enjoy 16 hours of supply and above.
3. Band C Customers who will enjoy 12 hours of supply and above.
4. Band D Customers who will be on a minimum of 8 hours of supply and above.
5. Band E Customers who will be on a minimum of 4 hours of supply and above.
Kaduna Electric have changed their customer tariff categories from Residential Class (R1, R2, R3, R4), Commercial Class (C1, C2, C3), Industrial Class (D1, D2, D3), and Special Customer to a more flexible Tariff Bond categorization from A to E. All customers will fall within this bond.
A meter ensures better energy management and save cost. Apply for a MAP meter today by visiting www.kadunaelectric.com to apply
NOTE: New Tariff Takes Effect From September 1, 2020.