Kaduna State Scholarship Board Recruitment 2020: The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board, whose board’s mandate is to identify, select and empower qualified citizens to meet its current and future manpower requirements, invites qualified Applicants to apply for the following positions in its organization.
The job positions advertised are:
- Deputy Dirctor Compliance
- Deputy Director Administration
- Deputy Director Grants and Linkages
- Desk Officers for ComplianceGrants and Linkages, scholarship, loans and bursary.
- Deputy Director ICT
- Deputy Director Scholarship and Bursary
- Deputy Director Loan
- ICT officer
- Confidential Secretaries
- Candidates applying for Deputy Director, Compliance, Monitoring and Evaluation, should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Management or Social Scusnces, with at least eight years post-quaiification cognate experience. Candidate for the position must have MAE certifications and must be computer literate. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the position of Deputy Director of Adminstration should have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Human Resources management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related field . Additional Qualifications, preferably a Masier’s degree, would be an added advantage. The candidate should have at least Eight (8) years post-qualification cognate experience and must be computer literate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivaient in International Affairs, Development, international Political Economy or other relevant subjects is the basic requirements for the post of deputy Director Grants, Linkages and Resource Wisabon. A Master’s degree is preferred and at least eight years post-qualification cognate experience working in grants management and proposal, business development, design, ” prior knowledge of donor compliance regulations.” The candidate must have proven record of accomplishment in developing projects, writing proposals and donor reports
- Applicants who are eligible for the post of Deputy Director, ICT must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or engineering or equivalent education and of work experience. He or she should have “at least six years post-qualification cognate experience in project management or software development! capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.”Application Closing date: November 19th, 2020.
Method of Application:
Candidates who are interested should:
Remuneration is in accordance with civil service terms and conditions of engagement.