St. Gerard’s Hospital is a holistic Healthcare Healthcare provider with an accredited family Medicine and Basic Nursing Training Program. Our size allows us the opportunity to be responsive and innovative and to provide very personalized care, utilizing a team approach. while we have state-of-the-art facilities and technology, it is the dedication and experience of our staff and physicians that is the secret to our success.
Application is invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
1) Medical Officers
- Provide timely medical treatment to patients.
- Assess the urgency and severity of patient problems through taking examination and investigation.
- Recommending where appropriate, undertaking treatment options out/referring for appropriate intervention.
- Provide urgent medical and nursing services including recession and stabilization and assessment.
- Referral for diagnostic, therapeutic, and support services as required, etc.
Candidate must possess the following:
a. Bachelor of Medicine: Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
b. NYSC discharge or Exemption certificate.
c. Registered with the professional body.
d.Current practicing license.
e. Computer literate is an added advantage.
- Compounding and dispensing medication as ‘prescribed by doctors<>Reviewing prescriptions from doctors to ensure accuracy and suitability for the patients.
- Providing information and advice about drugs, their side effects, correct dosage, and proper storage.
- Keeping records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles charging system files, and inventory files.
- Ordering and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs.
- Maintaining stock and proper storing of drugs.
(a). B. Pharm. (Hon.) Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized university.
(b). NYSC discharged certificate.
(c). Registered with a professional body.
(d) Current practicing license.
(e) ‘Computer literate.
Application closing date: 28th February 2021
Mode of Application:
Applicants with the above requirements should send their applications on or before 28th February 2021 with a copy of curriculum vitae and other relevant credentials including evidence of Valid practicing license to be addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer,
St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital,